Houston Texans vs. Cleveland Browns
Sunday, November 23, 2008, 1:00 p.m. (EST)
Cleveland Browns Stadium, Cleveland, OH
Records: Houston 3-7, Cleveland- 4-6
Series history: Cleveland leads 3-2. Last meeting Cleveland won 27-17 last year.
Five most important things for the Texans:
1. Pressure the quarterback, whoever it is. Brady Quinn is a virtual rookie, as he has just two games starting experience, and Derek Anderson has proved that he will make mistakes while under duress. The Texans need to put each of the Browns quarterbacks under duress.
2. Block Rogers. Shaun Rogers can be downright dominant much of the time and he is a pretty big mismatch on the interior of the line of scrimmage. The Texans need to keep Rogers from dominating this ball game.
3. Andre must play like a superstar. Johnson will be going up against talented, yet inexperienced corners from the Browns and he must beat them with regularity.
4. Win special teams. The Browns have a great return man in Josh Cribbs, and the Texans must neutralize him, and get some big returns of their own with Jacoby Jones.
5. Establish the run. Houston has a star in the backfield in Steve Slaton and they must get him the ball.
What to look for:
1. Look for Cleveland to try and establish Jamal Lewis. Lewis takes a lot of the pressure off the Browns quarterbacks and if he's running well, everything else seems to click.
2. Look for at least two big special teams plays. They could be 50+ yard field goals, they could be blocked kicks, but most likely there will be some big returns.
3. Look for Cleveland to throw an interception. Browns quarterbacks haven't been picked in a while and this could be the time for that to end.
4. Look for Steve Slaton to score a touchdown. He may just score two.
5. Look for Braylon Edwards to drop a few passes. He's done it all year long. Why? I have no idea. He's a talented guy, but he's dropping balls at an unbelievable pace and it doesn't matter who his quarterback is.
While Steve Slaton tried to carry on as if he could easily manage a 16-game season, coach Gary…