Five most important things for the Texans:
1. Stop the run. The Houston defense was fantastic as they held Tennessee to just 100 yards on the ground on 24 attempts.
2. Quick passes. The three-step passing game was on target for Matt Schaub as he was effective enough to notch the victory.
3. Get Andre involved. Johnson was involved in a huge way as he caught 11 passes for 207 yards and one touchdown. The 207 receiving yards was a franchise record.
4. Win special teams. The Texans didn’t make any big plays on special teams, but they didn’t allow any either.
5. Get physical. A sloppy, low scoring game would normally play into the Titans hands, but Houston was able to beat them at their own game.
What to look for:
1. Look for Schaub to have a big game. The Texans signal caller completed 23 of 39 passes for 284 yards and one touchdown.
2. Look for the team that’s best in the red zone to win. Houston was just 1/4 in the red zone, but that was better than Tennessee’s 0/3.
3. Look for Slaton to have a tough day. Slaton worked for every one of his 100 yards on 24 carries. He also caught three passes for 15 yards.
4. Look for Chris Johnson to score. Nobody wearing a Titans uniform found the end zone.
5. Look for four combined sacks. The Titans had three sacks and surprisingly enough, the Texans were shut out.