Three most important things for the Texans on defense:
1. No big plays. Oakland had no big plays while the outcome was still in doubt.
2. Slow down the run. The Raiders gained just 45 yards on 22 carries on Sunday. Job well done.
3. Stop Zach Miller. The Oakland tight end caught three passes for 33 yards and wasn't much of a factor.
Three most important things for the Texans on offense:
1. No turnovers. Houston turned the ball over twice, but Oakland was so bad that they couldn't capitalize on the Houston mistakes.
2. Another receiver needs to step up. Owen Daniels caught two balls for 48 yards and Kevin Walter had a huge 41-yard reception.
3. Protect Schaub. The Texans could've protected Matt Schaub better, as they gave up four sacks and seven quarterback hits.
What to look for:
1. Look for Andre Johnson to struggle. Johnson led the team with two receptions for 66 yards.
2. Look for three or more combined interceptions. The only interception of the game was thrown by Matt Schaub.
3. Look for a big special teams play. Jacoby Jones provided plenty of excitement as he took a kickoff back 95 yards to the house.
4. Look for Steve Slaton to score. The Texans young back found the end zone not only once, but twice.
5. Look for the Texans to even their record. Houston took care of business against a terrible Raiders team.
Our game preview this week looks at the Houston Texans matchup against the Oakland Raiders. Find…