Rashean Mathis can't beat the injury bug. Three years ago when he was voted to the Pro Bowl…
NFL Power Rankings - Week 6
They can score on anyone. They can now stop anyone.
2. Minnesota Vikings- Previous ranking: (4)
They win the blowouts, they win the close ones.
3. Indianapolis Colts- Previous ranking: (3)
Bob Sanders will be back soon.
4. Denver Broncos- Previous ranking: (5)
They're winning at the point of attack on both lines.
5. New York Giants- Previous ranking: (1)
Finally the depleted secondary was exposed.
6. Atlanta Falcons- Previous ranking: (6)
Opportunistic defense, special quarterback.
7. New England Patriots- Previous ranking: (9)
I think they just scored again.
8. Pittsburgh Steelers- Previous ranking: (11)
Look who's back in first place.
9. Philadelphia Eagles- Previous ranking: (7)
One bad loss is no reason to panic. If wouldn't hurt if Andy Reid can mix in just a couple more runs, would it?
10. Baltimore Ravens- Previous ranking: (10)
Defense misses Rex Ryan and Bart Scott.
11. Green Bay Packers- Previous ranking: (16)
If they can find some line help they can be dangerous.
12. Chicago Bears- Previous ranking: (12)
Tough loss in Atlanta. Defense is playing better though.
13. Arizona Cardinals- Previous ranking: (17)
Waking up from the Super Bowl hangover?
14. Houston Texans- Previous ranking: (20)
Defense is playing well, Schaub is having a great year at QB.
15. San Francisco 49ers- Previous ranking: (15)
49ers return to action against the surging Texans.
16. San Diego Chargers- Previous ranking: (14)
Defense is not good enough, now they have to think about the wild card.
17. Cincinnati Bengals- Previous ranking: (8)
Big injuries on Sunday could derail the feel-good story.
18. Miami Dolphins- Previous ranking: (19)
We'll find out what they're made of against top-ranked New Orleans.
19. Dallas Cowboys- Previous ranking: (21)
Cowboys can turn things around with a win against Atlanta.
20. New York Jets- Previous ranking: (13)
Let's hold off on that Hall of Fame bust for Sanchez for right now.
21. Seattle Seahawks- Previous ranking (18)
Another crippling injury, doesn't look like it'll be the Seahawks year.
22. Jacksonville Jaguars- Previous ranking: (22)
Did everything they could to lose against St. Louis.
23. Carolina Panthers- Previous ranking: (23)
They really need a quarterback.
24. Buffalo Bills- Previous ranking: (27)
Six interceptions by the defense. That won't happen again.
25. Oakland Raiders- Previous ranking: (30)
Raiders D-line dominated the Eagles.
26. Kansas City Chiefs- Previous ranking: (26)
We knew they would beat the ‘Skins.
27. Washington Redskins- Previous ranking: (25)
The Oakland Raiders of the East.
28. Cleveland Browns- Previous ranking: (24)
Derek Anderson is the answer? Really?
29. Detroit Lions- Previous ranking: (28)
At least they won one game.
30. St. Louis Rams- Previous ranking: (32)
Rookie coach made a rookie mistake.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Previous ranking: (31)
I don't think they win one game this year.
32. Tennessee Titans- Previous ranking: (29)
Forgot to get on the plane to Boston.
StateoftheTexans.com Recommended Stories
Texans All-22: The Offense vs. the Colts
An All-22 look at the Houston Texans offense against the Indianapolis Colts.Read More
Texans All-22: The Defense vs. the Colts
An All-22 look at the Houston Texans defense against the Indianapolis Colts.Read More
Digging Deep: The Texans Pass Rush
A closer look at the Houston Texans pass rush through six games.Read More
Peyton Manning Breaks All-Time TD Record
Peyton Manning emerged alone atop yet another category in the NFL record book tonight vs the Niners, as he tossed touchdown #509 under the national spotlight of Sunday Night Football (NBC). (Photo…Read More
LenDale White escorted out of the Coliseum
Former USC and NFL running back LenDale White added tons of drama to what was a relatively quiet Homecoming weekend for the Trojans.Read More