With a 6-4 record, the Jaguars are officially in the wild-card race and they appear to have a…
NFL Power Rankings
They win when they don't play their best game. Sign of a great team.
2. New Orleans Saints- Previous ranking: (2)
We'll see what the Saints are all about this week against New England.
3. Minnesota Vikings- Previous ranking: (3)
Hitting on all cylinders. Best bet for the Super Bowl right now.
4. New England Patriots- Previous ranking: (5)
Four straight games of better than 300 yds. passing for Brady.
5. San Diego Chargers- Previous ranking: (6)
Chargers are peaking right now.
6. Arizona Cardinals- Previous ranking: (7)
If Warner's concussion is bad, their season could be derailed.
7. Philadelphia Eagles- Previous ranking: (10)
DeSean Jackson is fantastic.
8. Cincinnati Bengals- Previous ranking: (4)
Letdown against Oakland may cost them a first-round bye.
9. New York Giants- Previous ranking: (15)
Major issues on defense.
10. Green Bay Packers- Previous ranking: (13)
Aaron Rodgers is much more than a great fantasy quarterback.
11. Dallas Cowboys- Previous ranking: (9)
Epitome of winning ugly last Sunday.
12. Pittsburgh Steelers- Previous ranking: (8)
They desperately need Troy Polamalu back.
13. Jacksonville Jaguars- Previous ranking: (16)
Record is the product of an easy schedule. They could be the worst playoff team since last year's Dolphins.
14. Miami Dolphins- Previous ranking: (17)
Ricky Williams is acting like it's 2001 again.
15. Baltimore Ravens- Previous ranking: (12)
Another close loss. Eventually they are going to have to learn how to win.
16. Houston Texans- Previous ranking: (11)
Find ways to lose the close ones week after week.
17. Atlanta Falcons- Previous ranking: (14)
Too many injuries in the secondary.
18. Denver Broncos- Previous ranking: (18)
Four straight losses and no end in sight.
19. Tennessee Titans- Previous ranking: (20)
Too little, too late.
20. Carolina Panthers- Previous ranking: (19)
Need to draft a defensive tackle and a quarterback.
21. San Francisco 49ers- Previous ranking: (21)
Close losses are no longer good enough.
22. Chicago Bears- Previous ranking: (23)
Left too many plays on the field.
23. Kansas City Chiefs- Previous ranking: (29)
Look who's won two straight games.
24. New York Jets- Previous ranking: (22)
Rookie quarterback making rookie mistakes.
25. Buffalo Bills- Previous ranking: (25)
They play hard. They haven't learned how to win the close ones.
26. Oakland Raiders- Previous ranking: (30)
One for one without Jamarcus.
27. Washington Redskins- Previous ranking: (27)
Defense is still playing hard.
28. St. Louis Rams- Previous ranking: (28)
Poor Steven Jackson.
29. Seattle Seahawks- Previous ranking (24)
Poor Seahawks fans.
30. Detroit Lions- Previous ranking: (29)
Stafford showed why he was the top pick on Sunday.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Previous ranking: (26)
Look what happens when they play a real contender.
32. Cleveland Browns- Previous ranking: (32)
Brady Quinn played well, too bad the defense took a day off.
StateoftheTexans.com Recommended Stories
Texans All-22: The Offense vs. the Colts
An All-22 look at the Houston Texans offense against the Indianapolis Colts.Read More
Texans All-22: The Defense vs. the Colts
An All-22 look at the Houston Texans defense against the Indianapolis Colts.Read More
Digging Deep: The Texans Pass Rush
A closer look at the Houston Texans pass rush through six games.Read More
Week 8: Super Sleepers
Every week, Fantasy Football Expert Jeb Gorham digs in his list of rankings to find the best sleepers for deeper formats. Consider giving these players a chance, but be aware of the risk! Tampa Bay…Read More
Watch: Sailfish Goes Psycho!
Check out this classic video of Dan Larson battling an acrobatic sailfish on a trip to the world-famous Tropic Star Lodge in Panama.Read More