Indianapolis Colts vs. Houston Texans
Sunday, November 29th, 12:00 CST
Kickoff Temperature: Dome
Line: Colts by 3
Trends: Indianapolis has won 19 consecutive regular season games; Houston has dropped two in a row.
Three most important things for the Texans on defense:
1. Bend but don't break. The Colts will make plays in the passing game, but the key to beating them is to make them drive the length of the field incrementally. No big plays.
2. Pressure Peyton. Manning hasn't been fantastic over the last few games, and much of it is due to pressure up the middle. If the Texans can make Manning move around he will likely not be as accurate.
3. Beware of Addai. Although Joseph Addai isn't averaging many yards per carry, he has a nose for the end zone as he has scored 10 touchdowns.
Three most important things for the Texans on offense:
1. No turnovers. Turnovers have cost Houston many games in the series between the two teams, and the Texans must play error free if they're going to pull the upset.
2. Protect Schaub. With Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis as the bookends, the Colts are as good as anyone at getting to the passer. If the Texans will succeed in the passing game, they must keep the ends off Schaub.
3. Three-step drops. Houston must go with shorter drops to get the ball out of Matt Schaub's hands quicker. This may cost the team some big plays down the field, but it should keep the chains moving.
What to look for:
1. Look for Andre Johnson to have a big day. With a battered Colts secondary, Johnson should have a field day.
2. Look for Peyton Manning to go over 300. The Texans secondary hasn't been playing all that well, and Manning should expose them.
3. Look for the Texans to run for less than 70 yards. They haven't been running the ball all that well, and it shouldn't change on Sunday.
4. Look for Addai to score. He's averaging a touchdown per game.
5. Look for the Colts to win. They always seem to get the job done when it counts, at least in the regular season.
It was a tough week for the Texans as they dropped a heart-breaker to the Tennessee Titans. If…